| As an applicant to the D.V.M. Program at Virginia - Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, you must have this guest account to access your online Supplemental Application Form. Please review the D.V.M. admission requirements at http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/academics/dvm/admissions/requirements.asp before proceeding.|
As an applicant to the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine D.V.M., you must establish a guest account.
Create your guest account invitation by entering the following information:
If you have questions, please contact the D.V.M. Admissions Office at
- VMCAS ID Number
- Applicants must first create an account through VMCAS before proceeding.
- Please enter all 10 digits of your VMCAS application ID number.
- We will be unable to match your supplemental application with your VMCAS application if the number you list is incorrect.
- Email Address
- Please provide the same email that you listed on your VMCAS application.
- (540) 231-4699, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM;
- or, by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.